Bryston 28B³ Mono
Bryston 28B³ Mono
Besides the fact that this is one of the most powerful amplifiers on the market and can drive virtually any loudspeaker with total grace and ease, the 28B³ monoblock amplifiers are some of the finest sounding models ever at any power output. These amplifiers take complete control over your loudspeakers and command them to be their best. Bryston first-to-last-watt philosophy demands that each of our products sounds equally amazing at all power output levels. There is no product they have ever engineered that demonstrates this philosophy better than the 28B³. Even if you don't need all the power these amps offer, you owe yourself the pleasure of a demonstration. Hear the 28B³ today.
The 28B³ is a mono design audio power amplifier with one channel capable of 1000 watts intended for use in very high performance professional audio systems. Robust yet beautiful machined aluminum enclosures house our proprietary industry-leading circuit designs resulting in exemplary performance observed both in the listening space and in the laboratory.
28B³ Amplifiers are available in your choice of 17 inch or 19 inch wide non-rack mountable aluminum dress panels anodized in clear (silver toned) or black. All models feature rear handles. Nineteen inch wide amplifiers include front mounted handles.
- Balanced XLR and Single ended RCA input
- Dual binding post pairs
- Thunderous 1000W into 8 ohms (and up to 1800 into 4 ohms)
- The patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans
- Machined and anodized aluminum enclosure and dress panel
- Less than 500mW standby power consumption
- SoftStart microprocessor controlled startup sequence won't trip circuit breakers
- DC trigger for automated turn on and turn off
- Legendary Bryston 20 Year Warranty