The Bryston BP-17³ is the first component from Bryston to use our patented low distortion Salomie circuit at both the input and output stage. This new technology is remarkable in its ability to render even miniscule details with breathtaking clarity and lifelike scale. As a fully featured preamp, the BP-17³ is the centerpiece of your stereo. Balanced and single ended analog inputs can be used with virtually any source component. High resolution DAC and moving magnet phono options are also available.
This new preamplifier is the first line-level component to feature our patented Salomie buffer which dramatically reduces distortion at the input stage thereby reducing distortion of the entire audio system. The BP-17³ is designed to operate with superb reliability and class leading sound quality for a generation or more
The BP-17³ is a top quality stereo analog preamplifier featuring a variety of balanced and unbalanced inputs and outputs for connecting your choice of source components and amplifiers.
- 5 Single Ended & 2 Balanced Analog Inputs
- Fully discrete Class A analog circuitry
- The patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers
- Standard and configurable XLR outputs
- Fixed and variable level RCA outputs
- Independent power supply for analog and digital circuits.
- Relay switching on all inputs
- Programmable home theater bypass
- Software control and balanced action volume control
|Inches: 17 or 19 W x 4.55 H x 13 D | Cm: 43. or 48.3 W x 11.6 H x 33 D
|11 lbs. 5 kg
|20Hz - 20kHz: ± 0.05dB
|THD (1V rms Bal. In/Out):
|Balanced 4.5kΩ / leg